BMW Werkz banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:idea2 Hi, I'm new to the forum, and i had a few questions. I was wondering if anyone has heard of any recals or problems with theire Z4. In particular: anything with the brakes (squeeching/sticking) and/or with the alignment. If you guys have any info that could help me out with any known recals or problems that would be great. Thanks!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Can't say I've heard of any official recall or problem notification, but I've had a couple of problems with mine.

One, the driver's side window fell out (yes you read correctly, fell out) at one in the morning somewhere near Inthemiddleofnowhere, Oklahoma (not the most pleasant incident, especially with less than 3000 miles on the car), but I took it to a dealer (on the other side of the country from where I bought it) and they fixed it right away.

The other is that the parking brake sometimes failed to engage fully but that seems to have cleared up on it's own.

Other than a tendency to pull to the right during hard braking there haven't been any other problems.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Only problems I have had were the stereo (loose connector) and the ECU for the SMG transmission which they upgraded and runs great.

Other than that, it has been a dream car. :driving

1 - 3 of 3 Posts