BMW Werkz banner

81 - 89 of 89 Posts

·
Im Bluffin With My Muffin
5,992 Posts
^ i was thinking the same... lol same happend to me the one night i didnt have my liscense I got pulled over for 85 in a 35:shifty:(

·
teh Canuck....eh
3,613 Posts
...or taking off my pants but aparently my drunken girlfriend took them home with her. Not sure why.
Hmmm, wierd. Same kind of thing happened to me, only it was Daniel(mind you Dave and Erik were there as well....) when we were at Bimmerfest. I was walking funny for days, thank god for Absinthe, I don't remember a thing.

·
teh Canuck....eh
3,613 Posts
oh I love Absinthe... the one from Latvia is the best, believe me!
It's soooooo good, and you get to play with fire when you drink it! What a great combination, high-test alcohol and open flames! Woo Hoo!

·
Mr. Clean
1,817 Posts
1st time I was pulled over it was out of state. I was on a road where the speed limit posted was 45 and I was doing 55. Cop pulls me over and because I'm out of state he writes me a court summons. I had to drive back to bumfuck, NY to pay the stupid ticket. They gave me a court summons intentionally. That cop was a prick.

2nd time I got pulled over it was for no reason. I pulled out of a gas station and the next thing I knew I had a Crown Vic riding up behind me like it was his job. I pull over and he asked me "how much I had to drink tonight." I told him I hadn't had anything to drink that night. He then asked me "you pulled out of the bar back there correct." There was a bar next to the gas station to make this clear. I then told him I was coming from the gas station and had just topped off my tank. It gets better though. He then writes me a written warning for "display of power" because I "chirped" my tires pulling out of the gas station. The idiot thought I was a DUI and had to cover his own stupid mistake.

3rd time I got pulled over was my fault. It was 10PM and I'm getting back from work. I come down a ramp from the highway and usually make a right. That day I made a left hand turn...on red. There wasn't any traffic and the worst part about it is I looked both ways before I did it. Pretty much as soon as I did it I though to myself, did I just do that? Once again I see the infamous lights of a Crown Vic behind me and I once again pull over. The officer asked me if I knew why he was pulling me over. I said, yes, I made a left on red and I don't know why. He asked me where I was coming from and I said work, I've had a long day and I guess I had a mental lapse back there. He then looks at me and asks if I'm on drugs, I say no. I then said, not that this helps or anything but I looked both ways when I did it and as soon as I did it I said to myself I can't believe I just did that. He was cool about it and understood I was sincere and made a mistake. It was a 14 hour workday out in the sun in the middle of July and I was completely wiped out. He let me go without a warning.

4th time I got pulled over was just over 3 months ago by campus police. Fortunately for me I know all of them as I'm an RA but I was basically being a stupid ass 21 year old and saw some hotties and thought it would be a cool idea to do a burnout. Well, needless to say it attracted some attention. The officer who I'm on good terms with straight up asked me WTF are you doing. I said, trying to impress those girls over there. He asked me, do you think it worked. I told him to ask them. The girls response, it was cool until you got caught. The officer said let that be your punishment.

·
Ich bin der Modifikator
3,323 Posts
1st time I got pulled over I was 18 & was when I had my totally restored 72' Chevelle SS.
I was on a side street towards the end of the block.....a bunch of guys hanging out in the park, yell out lets see what its got.....so, I smoke the tires, the car only moved a couple feet, but half the block was full of smoke. Through the smoke in my rearview mirror I see the flashing red lights from the top of the block....so I drive off doing the speed limit.....the police catch up to me a couple of blocks away & pull me over.....license, reg, & insurance....officer says, you think you are @ the racetrack....
You could of hit someone & sent them flying like a football....step out of the car....he says.... very nice care you have here, kicking my tires & checking my car out....he then hands me my papers back....& says, take it easy.....he then gets into his unmarked Chevy Caprice & lights them up! Cool............:cool:

johnny,

81 - 89 of 89 Posts