BMW Werkz banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
4,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i was on my home form school and i saw a Silver new 6er, and was like "OMFG IT HAD Black quad exhaust and black rims, and no badges..and dealership plates...and an M6 front bumper.."

and then..after taking pics on my phone, there was a new M5 right infront of it, SO SICK. i know none of you will beleive me, but i will post pics soon..

guys, these cars = amazing, the M6 sounded AMAZING...i go thim to drive it up to abou t95 and it was awesome, and the M5 = SICK.

·
Registered
4,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
oh i have pics. i needa send them to my email via phone.

·
Registered
4,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I cant get the pics to send to my computer, can someone give me their cell # so i can send it to their phone then they can. I know asking for a phone # is sketch, but IM me or something. SN: inFluxions

·
Registered
4,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
OMG I GOT ONE TO WORK...HER EIS M6!!!!!!!! BITCHES!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
4,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
here is one pic of the M5...more will come tomorrow when im not lazy, it takes me like 4 minutes to send each one to the compuiter, so gay. but still...these cars were SO AWESOME, to crusie next to an M6 and M5 at 95mph on a 40mph street...SO SICK..

Attachments

·
Registered
909 Posts
wow, awesome.

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
:drool :clap2

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Not being funny but - is the M6 actually being sold yet???? BMW.CO.UK has absolutely no mention of them and BMW.com only has a very very basic overview. I would love to know more about them so if they are indeed being sold now could someone please point me in the direction of a site that gives the lowdown on them.

Thanks

·
Registered
4,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
yeah, i know, i am very lucky to have even seen one....and then driving next to me...50mph above the speed limit while its raining...so sick.

they arent being sold yet, the M5's are on their way, and the m6...is supposed to be one of the "unheard of's".

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Originally posted by spiff325is@Feb 19 2005, 07:27 PM
they arent being sold yet, the M5's are on their way, and the m6...is supposed to be one of the "unheard of's".
[snapback]295080[/snapback]​
We have a new M5 on order, a doctor here wants one...he has an e46 M3 with SMG and an e39 M5....AND an 03 Ranger Rover.....I wonder which one he'll trade in? :confused

And...M6s aren't unheard of, they are in our dealerships "future attractions"....website.

CARBON FIBER ROOF PANEL
0-60 in 4.6 SECONDS
7 SPEED SMG
507 HP
383LB-FT OF TORQUE
19" M WHEELS
V10 ENGINE
8,250 REDLINE
M6 HEADS UP DISPLAY

·
Registered
632 Posts
i saw a post on another forum saying some guy in swedan saw an m5 fly by, the m6 covered in stuff, and a 645ci flyign by him on the highway. That musta been nice seeing the BMW testers on the road testing the new m6.

·
Registered
4,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
i know they arent unheard of, but i know people think of them as going to take a while befor eproduction...little do they know..

1 - 20 of 32 Posts