BMW Werkz banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it possible to install similiar or the same head lights that the X5 has on a 92 325. I'm talking about those purplelish color ones that sorta look like the angel ayes but brighter.....please let me know if somebody has done it already....that would be cool!!

·
Registered
736 Posts
all u need is a set of euro ellips and HID kit. u dont need the X5 lights.

·
Registered
5,973 Posts
if you get a set of ellipsoids and if you can find a rear ended HID bimmer, the projector housing can be modified to accept the other cars projector and bulb, then just wire up the ballast and boom, HID.

I plan on going for the bi-xenon HID lights once i get my ellipsoids. All Ive got to do is find a decent price on the front.

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
no you cant use x5 bulbs...but yes you can get xenons. but i guess you could use x5 lights just like accords and stuff can do it

·
Registered
5,973 Posts
I saw a site a few days ago talking about using the projecotrs from other BMWs w/ HID, and he used the 7 series projector in his e36, but he had to enlarge the projector holder ring thing.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey Mr. President can u please give me the link where i can find that info about the 7 series projectors

·
Registered
5,973 Posts
ill look and see. Its the e38 projectors, not the newer one tho. Really simple conversion.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
something like this is whay i whant as far as the headleamps not the exact shape of the headlight covers just the lenses!!! somebody know how??
and something like this for the day time running lights!!!

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
you want angel eye kit then

1 - 11 of 11 Posts