BMW Werkz banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

List of features/options and upgrades:
Car has never been on the track and can be used as daily driver
Vin - provided upon request
Medium Grey/painted Silver stripe(done correctly)
New door panels in 07'
New carpet
27 mpg hwy
Custom gauges (Autometer over $1,000 just in gauges)and gauge cluster(very unique)
Replaced most of the weather stripping in 07'
B&B Cat Back Exhaust
Anniversary Corvette Wheels(tires about 50%frt and 50% rear Goodrich KDW's)
B&M Short Throw Shifter
Sparco Racing Seats($800 each) They are mounted on power rails and are very comfortable.
Simpson 4/5 point harnesses - MOMO Steering wheel
Clutch Flywheel replaced 2 yrs ago
Replaced slave and clutch master cylinder last year
Alpine CD and new aftermarket speakers.
Climate Control system
Recently updated A/C to R134
New Headliner
Z07 switchable selective ride suspension
Poly bushing kit - I have installed front and rear swaybar and end link bushings, trailing-arms and mono-spring end bolt bushings.
I just replaced the rear rotors and pads in April 09'. Fronts are fine, but I do have new in the box frt rotors and pads I will let go with the car.
Custom and Professionally installed 4-point roll bar.
Garaged

I would like to trade for a 3 Series Coupe 01' or newer(preferably) but will consider 4 door I do not want anything more expensive. I have it posted on the Corvette Forum for $11,900 firm.
As far as the vette goes there is probably more I am forgetting. Mileage is just over 100k though because custom gauges were installed the odometer only reflects just over 11k miles. The engine is stock except for Cat Back and K&N open lid airbox kit. I have a lift in my garage so the car is maintained well. As far as power to me it feels like it has more low end power than my stock C5, the L98 has great torque. I recently replaced the fuel filter.

I do have a car fax. I will also include a car cover and cover for the targa roof.

I do have receipts for alot of the work/additions. In my opinion this is one of the finest looking C4's(1991 year model. Body same through 96') out there. It drives great and is really fun to drive. I would drive this car cross country without hesitation.

If interested email me at [email protected] or you can call me at 229-344-2313.

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the comments. The car is a head turner. I hate to get rid of it but I need a car to work out of when making sales calls and a 3 Series makes more sense.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts