BMW Werkz banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so me and my friend Reina were on the 405 going north near the getty, and all of a sudden this big ass silver 760li with HUGE rims on it drives by us :bow ....so Reina's window was half way down and she accidently said really loud "OMG! that's one hot car!!" and as she was saying that this guy with a steel blue 330ci is driving by with his window down and totally stares at us . Then he comes up on our right again, and right as he's about to get off the freeway he turns around completely and sticks his tongue out at us.......... :wtf :dunno

·
Registered
5,253 Posts
Originally posted by 330igurl@Sep 26 2003, 06:23 PM
Ok so me and my friend Reina were on the 405 going north near the getty, and all of a sudden this big ass silver 760li with HUGE rims on it drives by us :bow ....so Reina's window was half way down and she accidently said really loud "OMG! that's one hot car!!" and as she was saying that this guy with a steel blue 330ci is driving by with his window down and totally stares at us . Then he comes up on our right again, and right as he's about to get off the freeway he turns around completely and sticks his tongue out at us.......... :wtf :dunno
wha the fuck was that for? :wtf

1 - 2 of 2 Posts