BMW Werkz banner

Woot Woot

5K views 21 replies 10 participants last post by  FruityOne 
#1 ·
im goin to hawaii around the 26th this month :rock

#6 ·
Originally posted by DesmoBob+Aug 11 2003, 09:32 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DesmoBob @ Aug 11 2003, 09:32 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Fruityone@Aug 10 2003, 11:31 AM
:ph34r: :ph34r:
what island? how long? i am going to stalk you :ph34r: :ph34r:

(edit)
and are you of legal drinking age? (21 in this state) :gulp [/b][/quote]
im going to the main island for a couple days...then mayb one of the smaller ones for the last couple days...gonna be staying for about a week total...and no im not of legal drinking age :ph34r:

#7 ·
Originally posted by Fruityone+Aug 12 2003, 08:36 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Fruityone @ Aug 12 2003, 08:36 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by DesmoBob@Aug 11 2003, 09:32 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Fruityone
@Aug 10 2003, 11:31 AM

:ph34r: :ph34r:
what island? how long? i am going to stalk you :ph34r: :ph34r:

(edit)
and are you of legal drinking age? (21 in this state) :gulp
im going to the main island for a couple days...then mayb one of the smaller ones for the last couple days...gonna be staying for about a week total...and no im not of legal drinking age :ph34r: [/b][/quote]
lol i've never heard it called the main island before. :lol: we just call it "the big island." that simple :lol:

are you traveling alone?

#10 ·
im actually traveling with family/ friends...and you only need to worry about desmo ski...wait now you need to worry about trigg as well :laughhead:

#14 ·
Originally posted by DesmoBob@Aug 13 2003, 08:35 PM
somehow this sounds like it's gonna be one big orgy :beerbuds :cuddle :bj
you can have your orgy...ill take the ducatti :poke

#15 ·
8 hours till i leave woot woot...mayb ill check in from hawaii if i can find a computer

#16 ·
My parents just left for hawaii like two days ago :p they are in kaui......they don't trust me staying home bymyself no more for some reason so they made my sis come home :thumbsdown and my friend comes back from maui today.......he was surfing and stepped into a farm of sea urchines....he said when he walks it looks like he has down syndrom......

#19 ·
sadly no... :banghead ...but ill always have my memories :rock :wub:

#21 ·
test

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.