BMW Werkz banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Friday night, I had that Friday feeling. After a long day I left work in London at about 6, and started cruising down the M20 to go pick the mrs up. I was just sitting at 80 very sedately carving through the traffic as you do when I see this funny looking car coming out of nowhere like a bat out of hell up the fast lane of the motorway.
So I'm looking in my mirror trying to figure out what he's driving as I pull over to let him pass. At this point you're all probably saying "Why the f*ck is he pulling over??!" so let me say I bought the car 3 weeks ago & have been driving it carefully & gently so far as my last car died from being heavily abused on a daily basis.

Anyway, back to the motorway - so I pull over, this guy instead of passing me comes up behind me flashing his lights then pulls alongside me for a few seconds allowing me to see that he's driving the new Brabus Smart ForFour. For you guys who don't know, this is some shit plastic toy car made by some unkown...i think they call themselves mersaydees or some shit.....

Then this wanker canes it off down the motorway so i think grrrr i'm not gonna let him flash me in his toy car then drive off like that. So I chase him. And I catch him. We're doing 120 through relatively heavy traffic and he's sqeezing through holes that I can't even see but I'm right behind him all the way, adrenalin pumping and loving the feel of my car at this speed (remember i haven't pushed it yet).

Then I see a bridge coming up and out of the corner of my eye see some flourescent yellow up there. I ease off then see 2 traffic police b*stards with cameras on top of the bridge - check my mirror & try out those bimmer brakes. Straight down to 70 as the Smart car (ha ha not so smart driver!) carries on right through the speed trap at 120.

He must have realised what he'd done but a bit too late as he slowed down just as the bike came out & pulled him over. Naturally I slowed down as I drove past him, windows down & a nice little wave with a big :p on my face while I saw him looking very scared waiting for a nice :eek:uch from the cops and hopefully a night of hot cock action in the cells.

I, on the other hand, carried on to the girlfriends house and enjoyed a lovely evening in her company. Every so often picturing my little friend crying in the corner of his cell....

ahhh....lovely!

·
Crazy Fabricatin' Admin
9,355 Posts
:lmao2 lol isnt that the turbo 3 cyl? lol the new one has two turbo 3 cyl's making it a twin turbo v6 of sorts lol

man hes gonna be getting some :do-me with the boys lol jk

·
Registered
382 Posts
120 in a 70ish? Owie. Methinks his license just got pulled. :goodness:

Now, is that the ultimate kill? You race a guy, and the cops take down the loser for not paying attention? :nono

·
Registered
761 Posts
Quality balls!

Nice work fella...keep up the good work fucking up Smart car drivers all over the UK!

Reminds of when a guy in a Porsche Carrera was tailgating me (then I owned a Fiat Tipo - nice!) on the M25 at about 100mph - I didnt pull over for about a mile just to piss him off - when i did pull over he gave me the wanker sign and shot off...ten minutes later he was being bummed on the hard shoulder by Essex's finest - mwahaha - of course, I gave him a little wave and a hoot as I drove past!

J...

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
nice work....dumb "smart car" driver. thats what you get for racing and not vigorously scanning

you on the other hand did a very nice job :thumbs

here in the states however, the cops usually come from the rear...they don't set speed traps. bastards

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
way to be attentive, sucks to be the guy in the other ride

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
No I didn't have a radar detector, just the eyes of a hawk! :wacko:

Been reading loads in the press over here about radar detectors being banned soon so I don't really want to spend £300 (c.$500) on one then find out it's illegal in a few months time... although it may save the license in the meantime.... hmmm :confused

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
if it gets bant, get one of the custom in dash units that hide under your guage cluster.

Or just ASS it the second a cop pulls behind you.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Originally posted by d3ity@Sep 22 2004, 03:23 PM
if it gets bant, get one of the custom in dash units that hide under your guage cluster.

[snapback]196911[/snapback]​

LOL...yeah I guess I could carry a tube of KY around with me as well :uggh

·
Registered
3,445 Posts
Originally posted by eboy1978+Sep 23 2004, 01:35 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(eboy1978 @ Sep 23 2004, 01:35 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-d3ity@Sep 22 2004, 03:23 PM

[snapback]196911[/snapback]​

LOL...yeah I guess I could carry a tube of KY around with me as well :uggh
[snapback]197369[/snapback]​
[/b][/quote]

you could... but real men don't need KY.... :thud

:poke :poke :nope :nope :nope

·
Registered
272 Posts
the valentine though, can be integrated into the dash of your E46 and the readout can be done through the OBC. ;)

you can have the protection of the valentine and never have to worry about a cop citing you for using it because they can't see it.

·
Registered
215 Posts
my dad used to have and still does have a radar jammer, i think the thing is a riot, imagine driving past a cop and watching the look on his face as he is radaring you and the speed is bouncing from like 100 to 400 to like 280.. to bad they are very illegal now :(

1 - 19 of 19 Posts