BMW Werkz banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is somewhat a spin-off from an earlier post somebody posted about whether BMW's are for guys only and if women did drive BMW's, do they drive manuals.

I think a woman driving a BMW says class. I am curious how many we have here. I would like all of our female BMW owners/drivers to step forward and take a bow. Represent yourself. I salute you. :clap2

:bow :driving

·
Registered
179 Posts
Originally posted by woobiee@Feb 5 2004, 12:09 AM
women + bmw + stick shift = sexy
dude exaclty what i was gonna wright. that would be the definition of sexy.

·
Registered
560 Posts
women + BMW = smashed BMW

·
Registered
21 Posts
:lmao2
You guys are freakin' HILARIOUS!!!!
I was actually going to try to teach my girlfriend how to drive my manual 323Ci in the Spring, so wish me good luck. Only problem is that now you guys have me worried;;I'm having visions of DAMAGE.....

R.R.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh come on RetroSpek, 9 out of 10 members agree... women BMW drivers are S-E-X-Y.
Smart, sophisticated women who not only can afford a BMW but will buy it for themselves and know how to drive it. That IS sexy.
The only thing that could make a sexy, sophisticated, bmw-ownin' woman any more sexier would be if she was driving an M.

·
Registered
5,253 Posts
Originally posted by woobiee@Feb 4 2004, 11:09 PM
women + bmw + stick shift = sexy
for example?

·
Registered
5,253 Posts
i know someone of them arent going to say anything bout it. because the horny ass dudes on this forum would bug the shit out of them :screwy

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
e36_332i_s52 ------> For example... my girlfriend.

Has nothing to do with horny a** anything, but thanks for thinking shallow.

·
Registered
5,253 Posts
Originally posted by EXtech@Feb 5 2004, 06:58 PM
e36_332i_s52 ------> For example... my girlfriend.

Has nothing to do with horny a** anything, but thanks for thinking shallow.
well its true. my g/f read the forum on here. and she said its just an attention whore thing..which i thought the same thing too

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
What is it that you are referring to by "attention whore" ?

·
Registered
5,253 Posts
Originally posted by EXtech@Feb 5 2004, 07:19 PM
What is it that you are referring to by "attention whore" ?
to all the girls representing

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
MY Girl has one. Its not an stick but it was used and their were no sticks in her price range so no stick for her but she prefers stick.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well then in theory you could be labeled as an "attention whore". Why can you, myself and all of the guys in here speak out about what we drive but not the women.. without being an attention whore?

·
Registered
5,253 Posts
Originally posted by EXtech@Feb 5 2004, 08:36 PM
Well then in theory you could be labeled as an "attention whore". Why can you, myself and all of the guys in here speak out about what we drive but not the women.. without being an attention whore?
o nevermind. i think we are on differnet pages of the book :cheers

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
:p yeah probably so. We missed each other

·
Millions of them.
14,879 Posts
you kno what i dont get... the other day i witnessed a woman that can barely be seen behind the wheel driving a Tahoe on 22 inch chrome wheels. The bitch drove like she owns the road

·
Registered
5 Posts
Originally posted by TECH@Feb 5 2004, 12:42 AM
Hehe, don't forget to add "Woman who buys their own BMW, with their own money"
= sexy..... :p
I'd really like to say that in my town, my college, guys think quite differently. My car is a stick. I learned to drive a stick before I drove an automatic. I'm not sure why some, not anyone here, but some guys think that because BMW represent the ultimate driving machine, it can't possibly be something women want. I've never bought a car w/ my own money. I don't think that's a reason not to be proud of having your car. I'm sure if you work hard you have more of a reason, but it should be the only reason to be accepted to be proud of your car. Guys around here want women like me to be driving a 325/330ci convertible or something. I've heard it once, twice, and many times over. "Get a girlier car, like a SLK, S2000, or something like that. I'm not like totally into driving, but I do like a well built car. Go women BMW drivers! (Me below for my senior pic) :D

Attachments

1 - 20 of 40 Posts