BMW Werkz banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been waiting a week for my M3 to arrive. Dealer said it should be here by wednesday. I am not a patient man..... I want my M3!!!
I have my CAI, I have a nice MOMO Runner steering wheel for the car, I just need the car now.
I hope you are all enjoying Memorial day, I being a Budweiser employee have to work as the beer must go out! I am so bored at work it hurts....would much rather be out tearing up some asphalt with the M3....
Had to vent a bit...

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
I feel your pain, a couple years ago when I got my 540i I had it shipped it from Texas, it was only supposed to take a few days but it ended up taking over a week, it was the longest week ever.

S

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by cam540@May 27 2003, 01:35 AM
I feel your pain, a couple years ago when I got my 540i I had it shipped it from Texas, it was only supposed to take a few days but it ended up taking over a week, it was the longest week ever.
imagine order a NEW BMW that takes 3+ months :eek: imagine it was the nicest 3 there is :eek: imagine you are 19.... :eek: i couldnt sit still, i used to check the owners circle everday to see where my car was....my dad took my monitor off my computer one time because id just stare at pics of the m3

·
Registered
393 Posts
aahh waiting...well u know what they say...good things come to thouse who wait (well guieness (sp) bear advert does neway) lol

·
Registered
3,240 Posts
Originally posted by SpeedsterBMW+May 27 2003, 07:56 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SpeedsterBMW @ May 27 2003, 07:56 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--cam540@May 27 2003, 01:35 AM
imagine order a NEW BMW that takes 3+ months :eek: imagine it was the nicest 3 there is :eek: imagine you are 19.... :eek: i couldnt sit still, i used to check the owners circle everday to see where my car was....my dad took my monitor off my computer one time because id just stare at pics of the m3 [/b][/quote]
is that your car in the sig.......

.... i am sooooo jealious.....

i know that feeling of waiting.........
mind you i only had to wait a week for mine.....

S

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by fatty+May 27 2003, 02:03 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (fatty @ May 27 2003, 02:03 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 27 2003, 07:56 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--cam540
@May 27 2003, 01:35 AM

imagine order a NEW BMW that takes 3+ months :eek: imagine it was the nicest 3 there is :eek: imagine you are 19.... :eek: i couldnt sit still, i used to check the owners circle everday to see where my car was....my dad took my monitor off my computer one time because id just stare at pics of the m3

mind you i only had to wait a week for mine..... [/b][/quote]
no, the car in my sig is my car :lol: :lol: :lol: lol YES!

·
Registered
5,253 Posts
damn i wish i had the money to buy a 325i right now ;)

·
Registered
3,240 Posts
Originally posted by SpeedsterBMW+May 27 2003, 08:07 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SpeedsterBMW @ May 27 2003, 08:07 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 27 2003, 02:03 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--cam540

no, the car in my sig is my car :lol: :lol: :lol: lol YES! [/b][/quote]
i wouldnt even dream of getting an isurance quote for one of them....... they wouldnt even quote me... :nope

you dont know how lucky you are.......

at the age of 20 over here you carnt get one of them unless your a drug dealer or a pimp! :lol: :lol:

S

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by fatty+May 27 2003, 02:10 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (fatty @ May 27 2003, 02:10 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 27 2003, 08:07 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--cam540

i wouldnt even dream of getting an isurance quote for one of them....... they wouldnt even quote me... :nope

at the age of 20 over here you carnt get one of them unless your a drug dealer or a pimp! :lol: :lol: [/b][/quote]
why else is my screen name mediapimp00? :lol:

·
Registered
5,253 Posts
Originally posted by SpeedsterBMW+May 27 2003, 12:11 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SpeedsterBMW @ May 27 2003, 12:11 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 27 2003, 02:10 AM
Originally posted by [email protected] 27 2003, 08:07 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--cam540

at the age of 20 over here you carnt get one of them unless your a drug dealer or a pimp! :lol: :lol:
why else is my screen name mediapimp00? :lol: [/b][/quote]
just wonderin..how do u get insurance on ur m3?

S

·
0 Posts
how do i get insurance? well id call them up....theyd give me a quote and theyd send me a bill in the mail, its not that hard man! :lol:

·
Registered
5,253 Posts
Originally posted by SpeedsterBMW@May 27 2003, 12:16 AM
how do i get insurance? well id call them up....theyd give me a quote and theyd send me a bill in the mail, its not that hard man! :lol:
no still u own a m3 and ur pretty young to own a m3..they gave you a quote?...i kind think they wouldnt unless u have a perfect record or somethin

S

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by e30_325_s52+May 27 2003, 02:20 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (e30_325_s52 @ May 27 2003, 02:20 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--SpeedsterBMW@May 27 2003, 12:16 AM
no still u own a m3 and ur pretty young to own a m3..they gave you a quote?...i kind think they wouldnt unless u have a perfect record or somethin [/b][/quote]
nono its not registered to me! im an "occasional driver"

·
Registered
3,240 Posts
Originally posted by SpeedsterBMW+May 27 2003, 08:23 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SpeedsterBMW @ May 27 2003, 08:23 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 27 2003, 02:20 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--SpeedsterBMW
@May 27 2003, 12:16 AM
how do i get insurance?  well id call them up....theyd give me a quote and theyd send me a bill in the mail, its not that hard man!  :lol:

no still u own a m3 and ur pretty young to own a m3..they gave you a quote?...i kind think they wouldnt unless u have a perfect record or somethin
nono its not registered to me! im an "occasional driver" [/b][/quote]
ahhhhh i see......

my folks wouldnt do that...

as soon as i ws 17 i took out a policy, now i have 11 years no claims bonus, but they still wouldnt insure me on an E46 M3......

it would cost me £1800 on an E36 M3....

·
Registered
5,253 Posts
Originally posted by SpeedsterBMW+May 27 2003, 12:23 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SpeedsterBMW @ May 27 2003, 12:23 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
how do i get insurance?  well id call them up....theyd give me a quote and theyd send me a bill in the mail, its not that hard man!  :lol:

nono its not registered to me! im an "occasional driver" [/b][/quote]
are you parents the daily drivers?.. :lol:

S

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by e30_325_s52+May 27 2003, 02:35 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (e30_325_s52 @ May 27 2003, 02:35 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 27 2003, 12:23 AM

are you parents the daily drivers?.. :lol: [/b][/quote]
:yup in there minds.... :nope in real life :thumbs :rofl

·
Registered
5,253 Posts
Originally posted by SpeedsterBMW+May 27 2003, 12:39 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SpeedsterBMW @ May 27 2003, 12:39 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 27 2003, 02:35 AM
Originally posted by [email protected] 27 2003, 12:23 AM

are you parents the daily drivers?.. :lol:
:yup in there minds.... :nope in real life :thumbs :rofl [/b][/quote]
have they even drove it once? :lol:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts