BMW Werkz banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hit a pothole today and ripped off the fender well protector from the right front wheel well. In doing so, I ripped off the "pigtail" piece that connected my fog lights to the wiring harness. The dealer quoted a wiring harness at $1000. He said I might be able to find the pigtail portion from a salvage dealer online. The price would then drop from $1100 to $100. Any ideas on where to find one? :pissed2

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
check your yellow pages for some import salvage yards. but also make sure to try Bavarian Auto Recycling

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks MrM3,

I called them today and the guy said that he didn't have the part, nor could he tell me where I might find them. He said most are destroyed in head on collisions or when bumbers get ripped off in a wreck.

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
I think there's a reference in Roundel that I'll check on for you..

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
Originally posted by Arkansas 330cic 2001@Sep 25 2003, 10:20 PM
Thanks Ski, I would appreciate it. What do you guys think about this changer? Think it is a good deal? How hard are these to install?
Cut & Copy:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...&category=38655

Anybody have the Nakamichi changer in the glove box? Which is better?
cant go wrong with oem :thumbs theres alot of cd changer installation articles around the internet, so it cant be that hard with step by step instructions. i'll try to dig some up if you decide to get the alpine changer

edit: that price is way too high. try eurobuyers.com i think they have them for like 375 shipped.

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
Arkansas 330cic 200..We're in negotiations w/ a potential sponsor (as we speak) that I'm sure that they can help you out..give me another day or 2..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts