BMW Werkz banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i have finally made the step to go manual ,all left is to hook up the reverse lights any one know how

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
well i have finally made the step to go manual ,all left is to hook up the reverse lights any one know how
The blue and white wire on the gear selector switch. Cut that wire, extend as necessary and that connects to the reverse light switch on your manual tranny.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
conversion cost

it was a lot of fun .well i bought a rusted down crashed reck for $400 usd ,which came with every thing that i needed . all i had to buy was the pilot bearing ,because the owners that had the car told me that they had just changed the clutch ,pressure plate and bearing just before it was in the accident ,so i also changed mine to fuel injection. so i can say i got lucky

·
Registered
1 Posts
it was a lot of fun .well i bought a rusted down crashed reck for $400 usd ,which came with every thing that i needed . all i had to buy was the pilot bearing ,because the owners that had the car told me that they had just changed the clutch ,pressure plate and bearing just before it was in the accident ,so i also changed mine to fuel injection. so i can say i got lucky
I've been thinking about doing this for a log time. How long did it take you to change everything?

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
it doesn't take that long to perform the swap

depending on your skills, between 7 hrs and several days. But only if you have all parts.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts