BMW Werkz banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have my back windsheilf tinted, and the back two windows tined on my e46 2003 330ci coupe. I noticed that in a few photographs of other e46's with tinted windows, mine may not have been tinted properly, or the picture angels are really just good...

My problem is, that around the edges of all the windows, the window tint didnt stick down properly or somthing, and you can see air bubbles or something... I am thinking this may be because there is a textured boarder around the windows... or the person who "profesionally" tinted the windows, didnt really do it correct...

Does anybody else have this problem, or know what I am talking about? Has anybody had this problem and fixed it? Is there a way to fix it? Did the guy install the tint wrong like an idiot?

Anybody! Anything would be great... I could take some photographs if needed, if my explanation was not clear.

·
Registered
391 Posts
I have the same thing along the boarder of my rear window. The place that tinted it said that I had to wait until a hot day and then press the tint down being carefull not to wrinkle it. I am just going to take it back to them and make them do it when it warms up.
Ben

1 - 2 of 2 Posts