BMW Werkz banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The misses is going to Honolulu (along w/ 6000 others) in September for a drug rep meet and this will be her 2nd time out there..ummm desmo, your not going to be around there then are you?? :lol:

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
"drug rep?" i'd be worried, hawaii is a large marijuana growing area, tell her to ship some back, or she'll get thrown in jail by smuggling some back in her purse. hahaha, ski's wife is going to jail

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
Originally posted by Ski@Jun 30 2003, 12:06 AM
The misses is going to Honolulu (along w/ 6000 others) in September for a drug rep meet and this will be her 2nd time out there..ummm desmo, your not going to be around there then are you?? :lol:
no i don't do drugs just alcohol. :drunk

im in honolulu every day for work. if your wife is hot, i might keep her here for myself :drunk

im guessing she'll be at the convention center.

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Convention center it is while she'll be staying at .. umm, er, never mind where she's staying at..you just be handy if I need you in case some punk hits on her at the beach!! :lol:

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:thumbs :gulp I just might.. :lol:

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well she's off tomorrow to Honalulu where it's sunny and in the 80's while I'm staying back here in the Northeast in balmy 60's and rain.. :cry

Desmo stay away now ya here.. :gulp :nono :lmao2

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
Originally posted by Ski@Sep 2 2003, 12:57 PM
muahaha you shouldn't have posted her pic now i know what she looks like i will be combing the streets of waikiki. :ph34r: :drunk

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Originally posted by Ski@Sep 2 2003, 03:57 PM
Well she's off tomorrow to Honalulu where it's sunny and in the 80's while I'm staying back here in the Northeast in balmy 60's and rain.. :cry

WooHoo!!! Party at Jeff's house!!!!! :gulp :gulp :gulp :gulp :rock :rock

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
:thumbs :gulp :rock :rock

1 - 11 of 11 Posts