BMW Werkz banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the editor needs to learn to spell , ok i will behave just returning a favor to our sites i really do like the m3 if done right can haul ass and looks very pissed but the arrogant attitude of the average bmw owner i have ever met pisses me off but i do love leaving them behind :)

Attachments

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hmm cant stand a little critisism, ok thats fine. too bad you cant just let people read this crap, maybe they can come up with some neat reasons to defend they're cars, after all everything is fast if enough money is dropped into it.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
all i'm saying is i finally got sick of some guys from this site posting and i'm the only one who is allowed to talk shit since i can back it up. so any guys here that can beat this volvo?

·
Registered
434 Posts
Originally posted by m3inrearviewmirrorhaha@Jan 28 2004, 09:02 PM
hmm cant stand a little critisism, ok thats fine. too bad you cant just let people read this crap, maybe they can come up with some neat reasons to defend they're cars, after all everything is fast if enough money is dropped into it.
People here don't want to read "this crap". We drive what we want. Don't insult people.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Originally posted by m3inrearviewmirrorhaha@Jan 28 2004, 07:58 PM
the editor needs to learn to spell , ok i will behave just returning a favor to our sites i really do like the m3 if done right can haul ass and looks very pissed but the arrogant attitude of the average bmw owner i have ever met pisses me off but i do love leaving them behind :)
I can spell very well, FYI. I just type so fast, that I miss a few things.

There are arrogant people everywhere, and you seem to be one of them, at least that's the impression you're giving us. Tell me, have you met anyone from this board, of which you spew your criticism?

·
Registered
434 Posts
I've got a naturally aspirated 1.3liter 4 banger that I went 10.0 @ 144mph .......wanna race? Oh, and everything else is garbage, and I'm the only one allowed to talk smack, 'cause I can back it up. :p

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
i'm sorry but people that buy M3's are not looking for the fastest straightline car, so you are not hurting anyones feelings.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Originally posted by m3inrearviewmirrorhaha@Jan 28 2004, 09:35 PM
well straight line isnt everything, if that was the case we would all buy supra's right.
So, you'd fit right in on a Supra board.... :p

Yeah, I forgot to mention that I ran that time on my motorcycle. :D

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
instead of finding the bad in things look for the good.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.