• iForged Rev

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im choosing between 5 wheels right now. and i dont know which one i should get. i know the wheels im polling are in different categories. i just want an opinon which i should get. right now im kind of siding on the iForged Swifts.

here are my 5 choices

·
Registered
12 Posts
2003 E46 ///M3 Coupe, with all those add-ons?? You gotta get the HRE 840R. Those will mos-definately look the best on your auto. Your nice, nice auto.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ok i have made up my mind and i am going with the 841Rs because hardly to none M3s have them. well at least i didnt find any pictures or found anyone with them. thanks for all your guys opinion!

oh how big should i make the lip in the front and the back. i was planning an inch lip for the front and a 2 inch lip for the back. sounds good? what do you guys think?

·
Registered
486 Posts
That sounds sick dude, 2 inches in teh back is gnarly I think, but what do I know, I am still a n00b, even though someone I know just got an SL55 on 20's with I think a 2 or 3 inch dish on the back

·
Registered
10 Posts
get whichever is widest and lightest. You might find some specs at www.wheelweights.net

Not sure if they have any weights for your selections, cause the list is eternal and I haven't checked. Yet they still might. It could widen your selection range if the weights of any other wheels intrigue you.

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Yeah but having heavier wheels isnt such a bad thing either...gives a smoother ride and is nice if you arent looking to minimize your weight for racing.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts