BMW Werkz banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Spring will be here soon and my wife and I have a problem. I want to buy a new 335 and she what the 135. We have no kids and will never have kids so room is not a issue. I just prefer the look of the 335 over the 135 so what are your opinions on which one we should buy. Thanks and cheers

·
42, The meaning of life
2,405 Posts
I have a friend that received a 135 for his 50th birthday from his wife, and he loves it, I guess it comes down to how you drive, and what you want from the car. Is it going to be driven hard and thrown around, or driven a little more casually with the ocassional thrashing?

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have a friend that received a 135 for his 50th birthday from his wife, and he loves it, I guess it comes down to how you drive, and what you want from the car. Is it going to be driven hard and thrown around, or driven a little more casually with the ocassional thrashing?
I have a car with 500hp and drive it like I'm 85 so:help

·
Registered
38 Posts
My personal opinion is that the 335 looks too much like a caddy, but that's just me. So I have to say that I would probably go for a 135 if I had to choose. It looks a bit smaller and quicker than the 335, too. It looks great as a convert, too.

·
teh Canuck....eh
3,613 Posts
1 vote for the 135i here!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts