BMW Werkz banner

Which one do you like better?

  • 1. Reiger Infinity I

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2. Reiger Infinity II

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3. OEM M3

    Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1.

2.

3.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,253 Posts
OEM m3 my friend..cuz u know..looks more orginal and u know the other reason
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,294 Posts
i voted 2
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,326 Posts
OEM, looks cleanest to me.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,253 Posts
i think OEM will win
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,192 Posts
Rieger 1 is bad ass
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,253 Posts
i think one and two look lik the same
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
19 Posts
i voted 1, i love the infinity bumper, but i don't see the difrence between 1 and 2, i think the bumper is the same, only the black lip thing ( don't know how to call it in english) is diffrent.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,326 Posts
Originally posted by darkfigure@May 16 2003, 10:38 PM
i voted 1, i love the infinity bumper, but i don't see the difrence between 1 and 2, i think the bumper is the same, only the black lip thing ( don't know how to call it in english) is diffrent.
I think you are right about the lips being different on the style I and style II.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
77 Posts
there is no difference in style at all between the rieger infinity 1 and 2 bumpers. infinity 1 is for normal body and infinity 2 is for a wide body only. same exact bumper only the infinity 2 is 2 inches longer to fit the wide body. everyone has an OEM M3 bumper. your car is not an M3 so why make it look like one. go with rieger. first reason, it looks way more aggressive then OEM. second, its cheaper.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,253 Posts
Originally posted by M3Style95@May 18 2003, 12:20 PM
there is no difference in style at all between the rieger infinity 1 and 2 bumpers. infinity 1 is for normal body and infinity 2 is for a wide body only. same exact bumper only the infinity 2 is 2 inches longer to fit the wide body. everyone has an OEM M3 bumper. your car is not an M3 so why make it look like one. go with rieger. first reason, it looks way more aggressive then OEM. second, its cheaper.
would u make a 325 look lik a m3 if he had a 3.2l?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
77 Posts
well first of all if it had a 3.2 in it, it would no longer be a 325 now would it. but anyways i think Reiger kits looks way beter. I have one on my car and love it way more then the OEM one
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,253 Posts
Originally posted by M3Style95@May 18 2003, 12:41 PM
well first of all if it had a 3.2 in it, it would no longer be a 325 now would it. but anyways i think Reiger kits looks way beter. I have one on my car and love it way more then the OEM one
but thats true...but u would still know it would was a 325...u could call it a 332 instead
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,146 Posts
Originally posted by e30_325_s52+May 18 2003, 12:43 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (e30_325_s52 @ May 18 2003, 12:43 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--M3Style95@May 18 2003, 12:41 PM
well first of all if it had a 3.2 in it, it would no longer be a 325 now would it. but anyways i think Reiger kits looks way beter. I have one on my car and love it way more then the OEM one
but thats true...but u would still know it would was a 325...u could call it a 332 instead [/b][/quote]
:huh:
 
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Top