BMW Werkz banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear all,

I have a 2002 525i.

I would like to change the cabin filter but don't know where it is. Is it under the hood(I see only air filter on right and left) or inside the cabin?

Also I want to change the air filter too. I was going to buy the K&N but found from this forum they are not good. Any suggestion for other brand name's air filter?

Thanks.

·
Ich bin der Modifikator
3,323 Posts
Dear all,

I have a 2002 525i.

I would like to change the cabin filter but don't know where it is. Is it under the hood(I see only air filter on right and left) or inside the cabin?

Also I want to change the air filter too. I was going to buy the K&N but found from this forum they are not good. Any suggestion for other brand name's air filter?

Thanks.
This link should help you with your cabin filter, about the air filter, it is not so much the K&N brand, as long as it is the non-oiled type filter!

Cabin Air Filter Replacement, the INEXPENSIVE Way! - Bimmerforums - The Ultimate BMW Forum

jb :)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
JB and BimmerE39,

Thanks. I mixed up the cabin filter with the engine air filter! Now I am clear, and thank you on the air filter advice.

Have a nice day.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
JB and BimmerE39,

Thanks. I mixed up the cabin filter with the engine air filter! Now I am clear, and thank you on the air filter advice.

Have a nice day.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts