BMW Werkz banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was wondering where i can find a cheap & descent titanium finish interior kit for my 1994 318i? Also, that little piece under the driver side airbag seems like it could be replaced with a titanium finished one, is that possible??? Last but not least, where can i buy that piece for the license plate front bumper? I want to take out my front license plate and put that straight piece across to give it that clean look. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

thanks
"i know i know, my car is a 318, but atleast its european!" :)

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
so nobody knows what i'm talking about here? someone, please help!!! Also, i was thinking of purchasing the regular tailights with the white on top and red on bottom, but i ran across these Tailights and was wondering how they look on an e36 model. Anyone have these tailights? any opinions would be awesome.

thanks

·
Registered
5,973 Posts
exoticwooddash.com or something like that has lots of cheap kits. The removal strip can be pruchased at your dealer or from bavauto, bmpd, or just about any other online accessories store.

And those taillights are rice. Go with the real euro, not some APC jap euro.

·
Registered
5,973 Posts
again, dont get these.

and I checked, that is the right dash site

Attachments

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ahahahha!!! I guess your right about the RICE thing. What was I thinking? They're so ugly! Thanks man. That's a nice photoshop editing there. *clap clap*. As for the trim kits i'm gonna check it out after i post this message.
Thanks again.

·
Registered
5,253 Posts
Originally posted by BeemerMan@Sep 13 2003, 07:07 PM
ahahahha!!! I guess your right about the RICE thing. What was I thinking? They're so ugly! Thanks man. That's a nice photoshop editing there. *clap clap*. As for the trim kits i'm gonna check it out after i post this message.
Thanks again.
cant go wrong with some OEM euro clears. you can pick them up at the stealership, nikki's place, or Pm me and ill tell u where to get some at

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
so does anyone know about that piece i'm talking about on the front bumper? and also the piece under the driver side airbag???

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
you can buy the bumper filler from any accesory store like bavauto or bmp, and try contacting circlebmw.com for the trim kits

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
so, do you guys think the diamond cut clear white(top) red(bottom) looks better than the regular clear white(top) red(bottom)??? I'm not sure what the diamond cuts look like on an e36 model??? any pics would be helpful.

thanks

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nice Owner/Car ass pose. j/k dude, but i do like those lights better, i agree that it looks clean. I just made a purchase for $135.00 on ebay for them through Kensu. Has anyone ever ordered from this guy?

p.s. do you have a full shot of your car from the back? I'd like to see how both lights look on it from a full shot.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts