BMW Werkz banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just purchased a chromed set of bbs wheels for my wife's 2000 740iL. one wheel is missing the emblem, how do i know if i need the 64.5 or the 65 mm emblem. can someone convert that into inches for me..

·
Registered
81 Posts
If these two measurements are from different sites, it could be the same part and one site is just rounding up.

On the other hand: If they are two different parts, there is probably a reason for it.

·
42, The meaning of life
2,405 Posts
If you already have one that you can measure, measure it and then you'll know. I am guessing that as North said, they could be the same size, just someone being overly accurate. If anything I'd go with the smaller option because it will fit into a larger hole, but not the other way round.
Good luck.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
If you already have one that you can measure, measure it and then you'll know. I am guessing that as North said, they could be the same size, just someone being overly accurate. If anything I'd go with the smaller option because it will fit into a larger hole, but not the other way round.
Good luck.
thanks brettsky, i just got the wheels and measured the opening. 2.75" which turns out to be 70mm after all... got some on order.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.