BMW Werkz banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
correct me if im wrong..... sport seats, different/ larger rims, better suspension and maybe something else? i have it but dont know all that it consists of haha

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
This was a factory option that included stiffer springs/bars/shocks.. In '93-94, it will have the 15x7", instead of the standard "bottle cap" 15" wheels..seats are different also..

·
Registered
44 Posts
would anyone one know what the mtech sport package would be composed of? i mean like what springs exhaust and the like?

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
Originally posted by jcy0001@Sep 21 2003, 12:22 PM
would anyone one know what the mtech sport package would be composed of? i mean like what springs exhaust and the like?
i dont know about 94's, but ive seen some 328is' with a full Mtech kit, M moldings, and 17" wheels from the factory. engine/exhaust remain stock but it may have a slightly stiffer suspension

·
Registered
41 Posts
I'm almost certain there's no LSD option on the 325, even with a package. Mine's a '95, and the original sport package included the following:

-sport seats (great seats with the leg extension. same seats as in the M3 luxury package, as in the non-vader seats)
-trip computer
-stiffer suspension (gave way to Dinan III)
-16" alloy wheels (17" '96 M3 wheels now)
-thicker swaybar(s) maybe just front...

I think that's it. Maybe the sunroof was included in the package, too. I'd be interested in knowing exactly how much it was when it came out. Come to think of it, I think Edmunds.com can help.

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
Originally posted by Dinan325is@Sep 22 2003, 03:25 PM
I'm almost certain there's no LSD option on the 325, even with a package. Mine's a '95, and the original sport package included the following:

-sport seats (great seats with the leg extension. same seats as in the M3 luxury package, as in the non-vader seats)
-trip computer
-stiffer suspension (gave way to Dinan III)
-16" alloy wheels (17" '96 M3 wheels now)
-thicker swaybar(s) maybe just front...

I think that's it. Maybe the sunroof was included in the package, too. I'd be interested in knowing exactly how much it was when it came out. Come to think of it, I think Edmunds.com can help.
1994 was the last year for LSD

·
Registered
41 Posts
so the E36 sport package up until '95 included an LSD ? wow. didn't know that - thanks. Too bad I missed it by a year :cry

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
Originally posted by Dinan325is@Sep 22 2003, 03:49 PM
so the E36 sport package up until '95 included an LSD ? wow. didn't know that - thanks. Too bad I missed it by a year :cry
i dont know if it was part of the sport package, if they had one, but it was a $530 option. $510 for 92-93.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts