BMW Werkz banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been shopping around for a new set of wheels for my e30 and so far I'm leaning towards the classic BBS RM or RS wheels. It looks like these rims are pretty rare, also quite expensive... Does anyone know where you can find them?

I also would like to hear if anyone has any other suggestions for wheels.

Thanks. Peter

·
Teh Peetsa Gai
3,478 Posts
Dude those are waaaay too expensive, just go with the Ronal LS's, they are cheaper and have about the same look.
RonalUSA

·
Registered
367 Posts
rm's are not as rare and can be had used for around $800-$1200 depending
on condition and size, they came in 15x6.5's stock but many put 2" lips on them making them 15x8's which are very very nice. Rs's are a bit more money and harder to find.

I have seen many sets of rm's on vwvortex.com in the 4x100 section, older
vws use same hub size.

·
Registered
4,752 Posts
LS's look amazing, but in 16 inch..i dont think rims could get any heavenlier for an E30..
16 inch BBS RS's..mmmm or SSR Comp's, or 16 RD's...

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
I have a set of 4 lug 16" M contours and I really like the way they look.

BTW I'm looking for a spare one if anyone has one they would like to sell. Drop me a message.

·
Registered
967 Posts
What color car do you have? Ronals look the best IMO on a black car, but there are so many choices.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I like the way my 17" Mini S Lites look. It could be just b/c I bought the car with them on it though.

·
Registered
3 Posts
spiff325is said:
LS's look amazing, but in 16 inch..i dont think rims could get any heavenlier for an E30..
16 inch BBS RS's..mmmm or SSR Comp's, or 16 RD's...
I have a set of 17" TSW Edge rime that weigh about 26 pounds each. I hate them, thay came with the secong 318is that I bought, which is now my dad's

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have a set of 15" Team Dynamics Pro Race 1's on my E30

Attachments

1 - 16 of 16 Posts