BMW Werkz banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
4,752 Posts
the crownvic idea
driving drunk
people that pull out(right on red) and pull out fast then accelerate at idling speed
people that hit their brakes 400 times
people that drive the speed limit
people that dont swerve away from me when i accidentally slide into their lane
people that write down my lisence plate number
people that have really fast cars in automatic
moms in their Cayanne Turbo's/any Merc in a class above 320...(cuz you know..they really do need all that power..)

i dont wanna get started...i have to crap.

·
Power Shifting
3,677 Posts
wow, i must piss people off when i drive!! HAHAHAH

things i hate
-people who drive too slow!
-people who drive like maniacs in the snow
-highbeams
- people who keep their blinkers on for 20 miles!!

·
Science Roolz!
7,043 Posts
yesterday at the mall, two lane road in the mall, at a 4-way stop thru traffic doesn't stop waiting for traffic to let up, this dumbass in a van trys to go around me, hello!! it's a fucking one lane road, anyway he gets the front part of the van between my car and the curb, and i turn around i'm like wtf?!?!? then the guys stops and sits there fucking morons i tell ya, morons, and then on the way home from the persian restaurant last night, this stupid dodge ram truck makes a left hand turn right in front of my as i was going down the road, cruising at the speed limit of 45, i had to hit my brakes or he woulda hit me, people are fuckin retarded, you guys should come drive around indianapolis or chicago, these people are fuckin crazy :pissed2

·
Registered
92 Posts
I agree with everything I see posted here but you forgot about the thing that pisses me off MORE than anything!!!
You idiots out there that think the world is your ashtray. If you are so stupid as to smoke at least be respectfull enough of the rest of the world to use your own ashtray. You already smell bad so you might as well have that stink in your ashtray.

My windshield is not the place for you trash. Next time you think that cracking your window just enough to let your smoke out keeps you from reaking, think again. Next time you think that no one notices or cares that you pollute our world with your nasty personal problem...think again. Most of us despise you for it.

USE YOUR DAMM ASHTRAYS FOLKS! THE WORLD IS NOT YOUR DIRTY CIGARETTE DUMPING GROUND!! :banghead

Hey you know what? I feel a little better (until I see the next supreme idiot throwing a lit cigarette out their slightly open window again).

I do appreciate seeing you guys freezing your collctive asses off outside every office back door getting your fix! :lmao2

·
Teh Peetsa Gai
3,478 Posts
Unfortunately Aloyouis, the car industry is a couple steps ahead of you. Nowadays, an ashtray in a car is an OPTION!! So it looks like the smokers will continue to share their habit with the rest of the world. I agree it's disgusting. I don't necessarily bash smoking per se, but if you want to kill yourself, burn your money, stink up your house/car, that's your business. Just keep it your business, okay? I love you guys...

Drive on, Bimmerheads.

·
Registered
4,752 Posts
you guys auta check out these older threads:

original bitch thread 1

second thread about complaints

they are all pretty hilarious and cover most of these...

dont reply to them, because they are lounge threads, and i dont want them to be started up again, unless you guys feel so inclined.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts