BMW Werkz banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
I found one made by "dinan" but have never heard of them and its 350$, so seems like K&N would be a fine choice. I had a k&n on my old mustang and my friend got good results after installing one on his s2000, and no reliability problems. I would stick with K&N.

· Registered
863 Posts
If you are really set on getting a CAI then I would go with either Cosmos racing or ECIS as they have good products and are a little less expensive.

· Premium Member
1,706 Posts
I'm a fan of Conforti intake systems. You can find them at Turner Motorsport. I just installed one yesterday and the difference in engine performance is like night and day. The Conforti systems are slightly more expensive than most off the competition, but IMHO I think they are slightly better.

The fit and finish of the heat shield ensures that minimal heat gets to the air filter. The intake tube is also carbon fiber and it remains cool. The heat shield also doubles as a splash guard.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.