BMW Werkz banner

21 - 40 of 90 Posts

·
Crazy Fabricatin' Admin
9,355 Posts
ldsbeaker said:
This is my next car.:)

(if it's not a bimmer, that is.)

fuck that, put the prelude engine here and give it a tube chassis and a carbon fiber body such as :

build, videos, pics here http://kimini.com

·
Registered
2,260 Posts
na-tsupraking said:
supra imo, their one of the cars on the planet, other cars i like are FD's, Evo's, STi's, and the almighty NSX!!
Techically, aren't all cars on the planet? :huh:

Mine is the Noble M12 for the time being. Just because it's a fairly practical price and still rare.

·
Registered
4,752 Posts
Ferrari 360CS. I really do like the F430 and know there is a CS version, and that it is faster...but for some reason the 360 just seems more hard core to me..

Watching the Top Gear of the GT3RS Vs the 360CS..the Ferrari just shines so well..

I'll take a Red Ferrari 360CS, thx.

·
Millions of them.
14,879 Posts
I think I have a new favorite that I quite possibly want more than the F40 (just because it can kill me faster): Koenigseg CCX

So the list:
1. CCX
2. F40
3. TVR Sagaris
4. New Gt3
5. V8 Vantage

·
Registered
2,260 Posts
Hmm, not sure I like the new Noble better. Looks like a bunch of other supercars stuck together. . .

·
Registered
74 Posts
BMW would have to be either the M3 Competition package (preferably black with cinnamon leather) :) or the new M6.

Other than that? Probably the Aston Martin V12 Vanquish....or the Ferrari F430...there's a guy around here with a brand new red F430 I see a couple times a week...gorgeous car.

·
Crazy Fabricatin' Admin
9,355 Posts
Torque said:
I think I have a new favorite that I quite possibly want more than the F40 (just because it can kill me faster): Koenigseg CCX

So the list:
1. CCX
2. F40
3. TVR Sagaris
4. New Gt3
5. V8 Vantage

wow my list is very close to yours...infact i might just add the 575M in there :) omfg....i forgot porsche GT

·
Registered
82 Posts
God, there are so many! I wouldn't even know where to start.
I guess if I could only have ONE car it would have to be either the F430 coupe or the Aerial Atom.
Or maybe the Koenigsegg. Or Aston Martin. Maybe a Viper if I had to go cheap.
The Ford GT is pretty nice, too.
Oh f*ck it, give me one of everything! :D

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
I wouldn't mind having a mid 70's NOVA, no not the chevy, the european based kit car. That way I could build it with any drivetrain I want without being stuck with with limited factory drivetrain.

·
Registered
72 Posts
hmmm... thats such a hard question :)

but id have to say sofar my favorite car is,has, and always will be the 2ndGen Mazda RX-7 FC3S, Particularly the 10AE edition released in USA...

and my Bimmer.. :p

21 - 40 of 90 Posts