BMW Werkz banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by titanium88@May 27 2003, 02:28 AM
HI everyone, today's my first day here :yup I've always loved BMW, the style, handling and the stiff ride. I like the prestigious look.
325 with sport package! i like i like! im thinking about replacing my audi s4 with one of those!

·
Registered
25 Posts
The way it makes you feel when everyone turns their head and focuses on your baby for just a split second. The extra times you get gas just because there many hot chicks walking around the station. The times you wasnt paying attention to the speedo and looked down going 90 mph with plenty of pedal. The way I feel after I pay my car note is a reminder of how precious my bimmer really is to me. Finally the orra (never seen that word) and class the name itself represents.

Matt

p.s. are dislikes next?

·
Registered
487 Posts
I am in love with the way the engine sounds when you are accellerating hard and you shift...it burbles a bit..sounds mean and nasty!!!

·
Registered
81 Posts
I love the way everyone stares at you!! Even the old farts...they just looook and loook lol....then I :driving

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
*prestige update*

here in iowa people regard the S40 as an exotic sportscar on the level of a ferrari :lol: so i still get the prestige :bow2 but no girls yet :cry to shy i guess, i have only seen 4 bmw's, 2 X5's, 1 E36, and 1 E30. Needless to say, i have never seen them again. American car after american car after american car with a japanese tossed in. Once a euro passes by OMG LOOK A MERCEDES WOW! hehe

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
aint like that here in cali. nothing but euros and japs with some domestics here and there. bestthing i loved about my bmw was the handling and rear wheel drive. even though it was a 525, its better than using an ebrake

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
rear wheel drive is awesome and the whole car is definately head turning...just wish i could own it in cali or germany(autobahn)

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
There are a few BMW's on the base here. I have the ONLY M5. 3 M3's several 3 and 5 series run around though.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Spetnaz have you ever been through West Des Moines? Half the kids driving there have a Merc or a Bimmer. It's bonkers.

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Originally posted by Tagham_Vidar@Sep 6 2003, 08:34 AM
Spetnaz have you ever been through West Des Moines? Half the kids driving there have a Merc or a Bimmer. It's bonkers.
no, actually i haven't, i live in clinton right next to that river (mississippi) about 1/2 a mile from illinois, where do u live?

i probabily would have a bimmer, but my parents are very anti-rwd :( even thoough my dad still drives his 960 (lucky guy he is)

but i cant complain, even though i drive a car i feel is way to expensive for me to be driving(2001 S40), if i crash my parents will kill me

all i wanted was a 6k bmw

21 - 35 of 35 Posts