BMW Werkz banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
lol what are so great about them?

i love 333hp out of a 3.2 (though i wish i had more torque)......

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by SpeedsterBMW@May 21 2003, 11:19 AM
lol what are so great about them?

i love 333hp out of a 3.2 (though i wish i had more torque)......
me too, i only have 130ft/lb. how much do you have? like 260?

·
Registered
4,708 Posts
The slingshot factor... Pwning rice when accelerating from 60 to 90 mph! Feels good especially with a Shark injector, exhaust, and intake when you leave rice connoisseurs in the rear view mirror!

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
P*****y magnet especially when your 17 and everyone at your school has a camero

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
The ride. Only car I've ever been in that I can sit in for 5 hours straight and not walk out twisted like a pretzel.

RedTape - If your getting that much poonany, what the HELL are you doing online? And don't say 'Taking a break'. You see, us wiser dudes know that chicks won't screw a dork in a nice car (especially not at 17). It makes more sense for them to be hanging off the arm of a 'cute' guy with an ugly car as opposed to vice versa.

Carry on

·
Registered
433 Posts
The high quality, how suave and silken the car is at 110mph, customer service, and the saftey. Oh, yeah, the looks too.

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
so you say redtape...

·
Retired administrator
5,996 Posts
all their sixes are straight, so there's lots of breathing room for F/I. I also love the looks of some of them too. And the handling of the E30 M3 is unreal.

S

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by triggrhaapi@May 22 2003, 03:42 AM
all their sixes are straight, so there's lots of breathing room for F/I. I also love the looks of some of them too. And the handling of the E30 M3 is unreal.
yea, E30 M3's own! Didnt you get pwnzed by one on a race track when you had your supra?

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
the whole driving experience!!

·
Registered
487 Posts
The anticipation of owning it!!!!

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
Originally posted by CMGO@May 23 2003, 12:55 AM
The anticipation of owning it!!!!
:thumbs :thumbs

The handling, sound of it when you open her up and the attention it gets when you are driving down your neighborhood street at 20 mph.. ;) B)

S

·
0 Posts
not true, i HATE how soft the brake pads are, i can wash my car, drive a mile, and there is already brake dust! :devil

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Originally posted by SpeedsterBMW@May 23 2003, 09:08 PM
not true, i HATE how soft the brake pads are, i can wash my car, drive a mile, and there is already brake dust! :devil
this should be in the "what do you hate about BMW" B)

1 - 20 of 35 Posts