BMW Werkz banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:D Anyone had to replace one? It will be about 110 here. Is it cheaper in the states, if so I will wait. THANKS!! :idea2

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
Hi Stranger!

I haven't replaced my current e39 key yet, but I did my previous e34's which is a bulkier key. I paid $78 after 20% off.

I saw one on ebay with no reserve, but it mentioned about not paying more than $130 at the dealer. I wouldn't be surprised.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey! Bro!
78 is alot better than 110 but oh well I need one! :banghead

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Hey Joe,
I think there is a computer coded chip in them that will need to be dealer programmed (I think). I don't see how it would be any cheaper in the states than over there. I would do it before you make the move.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by SoonerE39@Sep 22 2003, 12:00 PM
Hey Joe,
I think there is a computer coded chip in them that will need to be dealer programmed (I think). I don't see how it would be any cheaper in the states than over there. I would do it before you make the move.
Yea,
I went ahead and got it here. Took 3 days and cost 98euros. They had me bring in all my keys an did the "reprogram" on all of course all they do is sit in your car hit certain buttons certain amount of times lock the car, start the car la la la etc. 98 freaking Euros!!! Man I'm in the wrong line of work. :cya

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by DEADLINED+Oct 17 2003, 09:05 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DEADLINED @ Oct 17 2003, 09:05 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Balucanb@Sep 28 2003, 09:50 AM
98 freaking Euros!!! Man I'm in the wrong line of work. :cya
HOW CAN YOU BE IN THE WRONG LINE OF WORK WHEN YOU DONT EVEN WORK. :wtf [/b][/quote]
:eek:uch Bite me Du bloed hundesohn :drunk

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
:wrench !!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts