BMW Werkz banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So its sunday .. i had plans to go see the chargers with a few friends in cleveland, oh..... another person was supposed to drive but his car was having troubles so i volunteered.... we make our way from columbus to cleveland which is about a 2 hour drive. when we left it was snowing kinda lightly car was doing fine.... well as we go further north and get closer to the lake the light snow turns into a BLIZZARD and everyone is driving about 30mph on I-71.... all i can say is the Bimmer was quite wonderful in that snow storm..... on the way up we saw @ least 6 different wrecks and about 16 cars total involved ....not to mention almost all of them suv's...goes to show ....just cause you have a 4wd suv doesnt mean your ride wont slide in some thick ass snow .... just thought id share ....BTW i only could handle 3/4's of the game tooo damn cold 12degreess and windchill @ -15 :goodness:

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
Originally posted by Johnathan_Hess@Dec 20 2004, 05:06 PM
It wasn't the fact that you guys got SHUT OUT, oh no. It was the cold, huh?

Go Chargers.
[snapback]254997[/snapback]​
haha

dude i would not have the balls to watch a game in that weather! i dont know how you guys do it! give me my lazy boy and my hi def tv and ill watch you guys freeze your ass off

David

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by Johnathan_Hess@Dec 20 2004, 06:06 PM

Go Chargers.
HAHA .... I'm a Clowns fan by no means....go Eagles !!!!!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by bigred318+Dec 20 2004, 07:42 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bigred318 @ Dec 20 2004, 07:42 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Johnathan_Hess@Dec 20 2004, 05:06 PM

Go Chargers.
haha

dude i would not have the balls to watch a game in that weather! i dont know how you guys do it! give me my lazy boy and my hi def tv and ill watch you guys freeze your ass off

David
[snapback]255077[/snapback]​
[/b][/quote]

Haha..... the power of attractive women is an amazing thing :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts