BMW Werkz banner

West Werks Garage sale and BBQ Redmond, WA Saturday June 5, 2010

4K views 8 replies 3 participants last post by  Johnny Lin 
#1 ·
My friend is throwing a BBQ Event at his body shop in Redmond, which would be the same day as the BMQ Dyno Day and BBQ Event. So Im thinking maybe we should all go and check on both of the event and check out some nice rides. :thumbsup:

Here are the details,

No, we are not selling the shop but there are a lot of goodies you may want! We will be hosting an open house on Saturday June 5th from 10 AM to 3 PM. Swing on in and grab a burger or dog and check out the deals. Live music will be on site as well as raffle prizes for some free services from us as well as other vendors. Ryan Snider will be donating paintless dent repair gift card as well.

We will have Plenty of new and used wheels for sale
New and used suspension parts and lowering kits for sale
e36 Chasis X braces
New and used Brake rotors
Plenty of Engines/engine parts to choose from
and tons of other random parts.

See you then!

Saturday June 5th 10AM-3PM
West Werks Automotive
17657 1/2 Redmond Way,
Redmond WA 98052
(425) 605-3561

See less See more
#3 ·
Dam, finally. I had been waiting and waiting. There is someone here finally with me together, haha. There is also another BMW CCA Dyno Event and BBQ on the same that you should join too. Also on the following next day, there is a BMW and Burger Event at the Triple XXX Root Beer. :rule

#7 ·
All cars are welcome

1. Johnny Lin- AW E92 M3- Johnny (bimmerpost)
2. LEXveryG8- Lexus- Yogi & David (clublexus)
3. twistedfreedom-96 328i- (bimmerwerkz)

I have own two bimmer so far, but Im still new to the bimmer as well. There are several bimmerfoums that you should join too. bimmerpost.com/ m3forum.net/ bimmerforums.com/ e46fanatics.com These forums might help you out as well. :D

#9 · (Edited)
1. Johnny Lin- AW E92 M3- Johnny (bimmerpost)
2. LEXveryG8- Lexus- Yogi & David (clublexus)
3. twistedfreedom-96 328i- (bimmerwerkz)
4. Mookster- White E46 M3- Mookie (bimmerpost)
5. Mr. Yi- CB E46 M3- Derek (bimmerpost)
6. My friend- Black IS350- Robert (clublexus)
7. RDD- E46 M3- (bimmerforums)

Ha, just want to give him some suggestion of where he could go to find out all the local events, shows and meets. :D People from those forums are also nice and willing to help also if he has any question.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.