BMW Werkz banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was driving today, and a 325 is in front of me...but wait? it had a euro trunklid (wide part for your licnese plate) with a european license plate...with euro front plates.....i just thought it was odd seeing a euro model here in the US.....

·
Registered
4,708 Posts
Originally posted by SpeedsterBMW@May 24 2003, 08:53 AM
I was driving today, and a 325 is in front of me...but wait? it had a euro trunklid (wide part for your licnese plate) with a european license plate...with euro front plates.....i just thought it was odd seeing a euro model here in the US.....
IF they were red plates that car was setup for EURO delivery. Dude drove it around Europe then shipped it here. Actually you save 2-3k off of MSRP.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
if it was a US model it would've had a US sized license plate area...it was the narrow one.....

·
Registered
4,708 Posts
Originally posted by SpeedsterBMW@May 24 2003, 09:34 AM
if it was a US model it would've had a US sized license plate area...it was the narrow one.....
not necessarily... I've seen Euro delivery cars here with the euro plates... they don't have american plates cause it takes Cali folks a month to get their plates... :thumbs

·
Registered
5,253 Posts
you can buy a trunk led for it that is lik the euro

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by MrM3@May 24 2003, 01:39 PM
the newer 3series have wider trunk lids with wider license plate areas. was it a coupe or sedan?
wow your right....i took a closer look at my bros trunklid, and it IS wide, but and a US plate barely fits in...hmm i guess it was a US model with euro plates....

it was a sedan

·
Registered
3,240 Posts
Originally posted by SpeedsterBMW@May 24 2003, 04:53 PM
on the euro plate in the blue bit on the left side , there should be some letters..... what were they?

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by fatty+May 25 2003, 05:41 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (fatty @ May 25 2003, 05:41 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--SpeedsterBMW@May 24 2003, 04:53 PM
on the euro plate in the blue bit on the left side , there should be some letters..... what were they? [/b][/quote]
lol i dunno

1 - 10 of 10 Posts