BMW Werkz banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had to, it was a steal...2000 528i with motor replaced. Car has 158K, motor has 70K miles, all for $6K. After taking out 2 med/small size dents, body is near perfect except for few minor dings. Interior...same & everything seems to work. A very clean car. I'm a truck guy but I'm very impressed with this car & new to BMW totally. Engineering is very impressive too, after reading the 188 page owners manual! (sheesh!) As I'm a DIY guy, I did order the paper service manual's, (2 - Bently) However, I'm sure I'll be here for help time to time...TIA. Have 1 question now though...I have a load-thru back seat (fold down arm rest). Question is, is there a sound deadening panel between the rear seat sheet metal & the felt trunk liner panel? From what I seen with BMW, I'm guessing there is one & it's missing. I know this is a generic material I can get anywhere but also wanting to know good places to buy replacement parts. After all, you guy's know best, right!?
I'm sure it will be nice to get to know you all. Thanks.
Marty

·
42, The meaning of life
2,405 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.