BMW Werkz banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
5 hours of enjoyment of non stop washin, cleanin, waxin. i had that 3 step meguires wax finish and it turned out phenomenal. the polisher is outstanding. my car is just one big mirror, its sooooo reflective! at the end of it i wished i had an orbital buffer.

S

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by woobiee@May 31 2003, 08:55 AM
5 hours of enjoyment of non stop washin, cleanin, waxin. i had that 3 step meguires wax finish and it turned out phenomenal. the polisher is outstanding. my car is just one big mirror, its sooooo reflective! at the end of it i wished i had an orbital buffer.
did you use that ghetto stuff in the purple bottle? i just bought some new cars supplies, and im ansty because i have to wait till tomorrow to wash it!~

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
That is a very nice ride Andy!!

·
Registered
4,708 Posts
Originally posted by SpeedsterBMW@Jun 1 2003, 04:25 AM
nice andy! your such an ACS whore...
ANdy, change your username to ACS Wh0rE!

:thumbs

S

·
0 Posts
YOU HAVE A DING IN YOUR DOOR! THAT IS UNACCEPTABLE!!!!!!!!!!!! :f-u :f-u :f-u :f-u :f-u

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
i didn't see any dings. and that interior looks better than new, i don't know what you're talking about.

crazy cell phone too!

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
Originally posted by donutchow@Jun 4 2003, 07:10 AM
i didn't see any dings. and that interior looks better than new, i don't know what you're talking about.

crazy cell phone too!

center of door panel..I wasn't going to say anything but Jeff had to..

S

·
0 Posts
:w00t lol ski......the only thing about a nice waxed car is that you can see imperfections more easily!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts