BMW Werkz banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is before waxing. check out the oxidation. my car is pink!
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
i didn't do the center of the hood, check out the differences. it's amazing
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
my parents car, 2000 accord SE. i love the rims, and it rides really nice too. it's an auto
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
this is what happens when i wax my car. i think it's from the oxidation, the tshirt-rag just gets red
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,421 Posts
Your a funny guy eric!! :rofl :rofl

Good pics..you've earned a glazed donut!! :thumbs :lol:
 
S

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
i spent about 2 hours on my car, and about 3 on my dads c32 (for fathers day) :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,708 Posts
Originally posted by Ski@Jun 15 2003, 12:53 PM
Your a funny guy eric!! :rofl :rofl

Good pics..you've earned a glazed donut!! :thumbs :lol:
:werd:
 
S

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
isnt anyone else concered about how his towel turns red after he waxes it? lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,708 Posts
Originally posted by SpeedsterBMW@Jun 15 2003, 06:51 PM
isnt anyone else concered about how his towel turns red after he waxes it? lol
...
 

Attachments

S

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Originally posted by L337E46+Jun 15 2003, 10:54 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (L337E46 @ Jun 15 2003, 10:54 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--SpeedsterBMW@Jun 15 2003, 06:51 PM
isnt anyone else concered about how his towel turns red after he waxes it? lol
... [/b][/quote]
...
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,708 Posts
Originally posted by SpeedsterBMW+Jun 15 2003, 06:55 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SpeedsterBMW @ Jun 15 2003, 06:55 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 15 2003, 10:54 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--SpeedsterBMW
@Jun 15 2003, 06:51 PM
isnt anyone else concered about how his towel turns red after he waxes it? lol

...
... [/b][/quote]
...
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,708 Posts
Originally posted by SpeedsterBMW@Jun 15 2003, 04:45 PM
i spent about 2 hours on my car, and about 3 on my dads c32 (for fathers day) :D
pics?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
thanks for fuckikng up the thread with those pics.

i wonder why i'm not down to the sheetmetal yet. every time i wax i get a red shirt like that. it's kinda odd.
 
1 - 20 of 37 Posts
Top