BMW Werkz banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took the M3 out for a run this morning. I have a great circuit that drops me right by my house. There is a ramp connecting two major highways that is one lane and a blast to push as it is about 150 feet above the ground and has retaining walls on both sides leaving very little room for error. it is rated at 15 MPH. I usually take it at around 50 or so. Today however I took it up to 90 on entrance, got to 60 at the lowest until the car started to move very close to the wall. THought I would eat it for a second but then I just turned in a bit more, got off the gas to reset the fronts and it dug right in and pulled away from the wall. PHEW!

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
ya...the wall came outta nowhere and attacked me :lol:

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Originally posted by CMGO@Jul 19 2003, 08:07 AM
Took the M3 out for a run this morning. I have a great circuit that drops me right by my house. There is a ramp connecting two major highways that is one lane and a blast to push as it is about 150 feet above the ground and has retaining walls on both sides leaving very little room for error. it is rated at 15 MPH. I usually take it at around 50 or so. Today however I took it up to 90 on entrance, got to 60 at the lowest until the car started to move very close to the wall. THought I would eat it for a second but then I just turned in a bit more, got off the gas to reset the fronts and it dug right in and pulled away from the wall. PHEW!
there is one like that near my place in iowa.....on route 30....its nerve-racking but fun....i went through speeding in my mother's volvo xc which doesn't exactly turn like a champ but since it is awd the grip was great even in rain

1 - 4 of 4 Posts