BMW Werkz banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know a guy that has this radar detector for sale. It is version 1.8 ( I think).He wants 200.00 for it. Is this a good deal? And if I have to send it in for any future upgrades,will i have any problems since i'm not the original owner? B)

·
ex owner/admin
10,839 Posts
dont buy it , just dont speed. lol. (all joking aside) i know in canada its illegal to use radar detectors, so i cant help you in that catagory

·
Registered
4,708 Posts
Originally posted by Pharoah@Sep 20 2003, 10:58 AM
I know a guy that has this radar detector for sale. It is version 1.8 ( I think).He wants 200.00 for it. Is this a good deal? And if I have to send it in for any future upgrades,will i have any problems since i'm not the original owner? B)
That's cheap for version 1.8 make sure all the serial numbers are intact. Buy it before it's gone. Version 1.8 is $300 and up on ebay...

·
Registered
7 Posts
if your talking about the valentine and you do speed, definetely get it. i have it and it has saved me so many times. it is the best out there and 200 is a very good deal.

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
does the 1.8 use the large case or the new small case? if its the small case i would buy it then try to have it upgraded

·
Registered
310 Posts
yer valentine is really good, ive heard of people here and it saves u alot of money

1 - 6 of 6 Posts