BMW Werkz banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have my bmw 323i 2005 and i'm having a problem regarding to the lock and key of my car. I lock key in trunk, and i knw that any locksmith can open the locked car but can't open trunk because of double lock system. now i dnt know what to do if anyone knows about the locksmith who can solve this issue plzz inform me about it.Thanks in advance

·
Registered
1 Posts
Urgently requires locksmith to open my locked car

Whenever you locked out in your car and you need emergency locksmith to come there and get you out from the car.As such case happened to me in USa , i was about to open my car door but it suddenly get locked but immediately i search on the internet call the Pompano Beach locksmith they frequently came there and unlocked my car within minutes.

·
Registered
1 Posts
A Trunk is something designed like a safe of the car as you can't get into it. If you have a spare key you can open it by using it but if not then call for the locksmith who can do those specific work.As if you order the new key it will take much time to make, also you can hit the trunk and break it but this can cause damage to your car. So, considering locksmith to open it is the best way to get you out from this problem.Thanks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts