BMW Werkz banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to know if I need to upgrade my software, maybe a super charger, what exghaust and intake. I would love to put my care like the German equilvilant, I can't find and german parts or specs. I want German Cats, ECU or can it be reprogrammed etc, I don't care about legal crap. Tell me what I need to do and Where to go please help me. I Want Speed!!!!!!! B)

·
Registered
36 Posts
Originally posted by GOODHUE330CI@Dec 7 2003, 05:39 PM
I need to know if I need to upgrade my software, maybe a super charger, what exghaust and intake. I would love to put my care like the German equilvilant, I can't find and german parts or specs. I want German Cats, ECU or can it be reprogrammed etc, I don't care about legal crap. Tell me what I need to do and Where to go please help me. I Want Speed!!!!!!! B)
Don't know of any German parts but there are tons of European products such as Hamann, ESS tuning, etc..

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm lookin to spec it out like it would in germany you know, Engine wise not really body. Want it fast

Also How do you get the shift knob off???

·
Registered
5,253 Posts
Originally posted by GOODHUE330CI@Dec 8 2003, 04:06 PM
I'm lookin to spec it out like it would in germany you know, Engine wise not really body. Want it fast

Also How do you get the shift knob off???
where you from? well anyways i dont think turning ur 330 into a euro bmw would be worth it. just go visit Active Autowerks down in Florida if you live in the states

·
Registered
537 Posts
euro specs arn't that much faster... (i don't think euros had super chargers) so those are two totaly different things

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
The shift knob is removed (i believe) by using brute force...i think there is a FAQ in the FAQ section about that..

brute force...no tricks. i thnk... :idea2

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
Originally posted by GOODHUE330CI@Dec 7 2003, 05:39 PM
the Euro 330's have 231hp compared to 225hp and i think some of the difference is only due to SAE conversions or something like that. the big thing is the cat, or absence of in the euro models. after that and some conforti software you'll deffinately be up to or beyond the euro spec equivalent in terms of hp.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts