BMW Werkz banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Originally posted by bitcore@Aug 29 2004, 01:47 AM
ok seriously, they arn't getting that crap are they?
Yes they are seriously getting Magnums. The Hemi is an option, 3.5L is stock, but you know they'll get the Hemi just to piss people off.

·
Registered
235 Posts
And, BMWLotAttendant... he wasnt serious when he said he could beat the Camaro. There was an audio clip posted here awhile ago about this guy with an 80s smog choked Camaro who though he could outrun anything because he had a shiny paintjob and a neon plate frame.

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
back when i was in high school in phoenix, arizona the cops had a brand new gold color cougar, it sucked to try and figure that one out at first, i mean seriously, what fn cop rolls around in a gold cougar

·
Crazy Fabricatin' Admin
9,355 Posts
Originally posted by bitcore@Aug 29 2004, 01:47 AM
Quit joking 87 325iS.... thats not funy.
ok seriously, they arn't getting that crap are they?
Crap? i wanna see you out run a HEMI Magnum LoL i couldnt...i run low 15's and got the shit smacked out of me by a magnum that ran a 13's with just exhaust ecu and intake...i knew it was over when i saw his dial in and my light went green first....LoL

We have volvo S40 T-5R's in CA and we have Camaros all white or all back or both...

·
Registered
50 Posts
Around here the cops take the cars they impound and use them to tag speeders. They just see you speeding and radio ahead to a marked car that pulls you over. They also have a helicoptor that patrols I-5

21 - 26 of 26 Posts