BMW Werkz banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys umm i was just wondering how fast all your e36 M3's are, cuz i have a guy i work with with a red 2dr 5 spd e36 M3 with intake, exhaust, and a chip saying hes going to smoke me all day long (12 second mustang) is he actually or is he just bullshitting me? well i actually already know the answer but i wanna hear the opinions anyway.

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
he has a mid/high 13's car, he won't be able to compete unless he has FI.

·
Registered
990 Posts
another mustang member in a BMW forum.... this must be a monthly thing...

·
Registered
560 Posts
Yeah he wont touch you in a drag race. Race him for money

·
Registered
5,253 Posts
Originally posted by mr_indigo@Feb 4 2004, 04:38 PM
race him in the twisties
that is even a better kind of race :cheers

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
race him on the highway :D

·
Millions of them.
14,879 Posts
Originally posted by e36_332i_s52+Feb 4 2004, 06:25 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (e36_332i_s52 @ Feb 4 2004, 06:25 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-mr_indigo@Feb 4 2004, 04:38 PM
race him in the twisties
that is even a better kind of race :cheers [/b][/quote]
of course... i dont know what it is with people that just want to go fast in a straight line :blink:

·
Registered
5,253 Posts
Originally posted by mr_indigo+Feb 5 2004, 02:46 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (mr_indigo @ Feb 5 2004, 02:46 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 4 2004, 06:25 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-mr_indigo
@Feb 4 2004, 04:38 PM
race him in the twisties

that is even a better kind of race :cheers
of course... i dont know what it is with people that just want to go fast in a straight line :blink: [/b][/quote]
its very boring

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks for the input. as for your twisty comments i have a k member, upper and lower control arms, and lakewoods up front and an eibach launch kit, so true my car still wont outhandle you, but i will keep up with you fairly easily, especially from what i gain on the straights. Whats up DuBumb, why you gotta hate on mustangs, i just asked a question...... :nono

·
Registered
990 Posts
Yea, there are the occasional trolls who come here and say shit like "PSH BMW SUCKS! MY MUSTANG IS THE BEST IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!! SLKDJSL:DKJ!!!!"

rather annoying, i dont waste my time polluting mustang forums...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts