BMW Werkz banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I put my turn signal on either left or right it blinks normal for 2-4 times then speeds up and blinks and clicks about double what it should. anyone know whats up with this? It makes me not want to use my turn signal.

Also, my radio has this whinning noise through the speakers constantly. When I touch any button on the radio it a horrible screeching noise. And my radio sounds like crap!! anyone know what up with this?

thanks in advance.

·
Registered
497 Posts
what model bimmer?

·
Registered
497 Posts
Your blinker problem is most likely attributed to a burned out bulb. turn the blinker on and observe the front and rear. One of them are most likely burned out (don't forget the side markers).
The radio noise could be contributed to several things. The was at one time a service bulletin for the antenna amplifier in the c-pillar. The connections would loosen which created back feed. You may also have a defective radio. I would also check your connections on the back of the radio. Thirdly, you may possibly have an issue with the audio amp also. Did this problem just start occuring out of the blue?? Did you just have work done on the car?? Just buy the car??

·
Premium Member
9,482 Posts
Hey i have teh same radio problem in my 89 525i. im assuming a radio connection is loose. many people i have talked to have had this same problem, even some with e36's

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
just bought the car I'll check the radio connection tonight can I plug an uplug without having to get the radio reset code or what not.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts