BMW Werkz banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi!:nerd:How"s going, guys. I am wondering if anyone has been travel to Pacific Highway 1 before. Have any suggestion of where should spend time visit and any fun thing to do along the highway 1 like park or cities, small town something like that. Also, if there is another choice you guys would recommend. Please leave me a comment.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hi!:nerd:How"s going, guys. I am wondering if anyone has been travel to Pacific Highway 1 before. Have any suggestion of where should spend time visit and any fun thing to do along the highway 1 like park or cities, small town something like that. Also, if there is another choice you guys would recommend. Please leave me a comment.
I traveled PCH going north and south in my '76 2002 back in the 80's and 90's from SFO to Orange County a few times.
As a Bay Area native, I learned to drive the family station wagon on Hwy 1 up Mt. Tam and through Sonoma County. The scenery is very beautiful but requires the driver's attention navigating the curves, sightseers, hikers, bicyclists, parked cars, traffic, wandering wildlife, falling rocks and changing weather, i.e., fog, mist, rain. Oh, there is the occasional hundred plus foot drop off the road shoulder into the ocean or forest floor. However, it is a worthy adventure. Enjoy.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts