BMW Werkz banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Sponsored Editorial Content
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

We pick some of the best racing games on sale today and explain how they are different so you know which games are best you and your wheel and pedal set.

Once you have a racing wheel and a place to mount your wheel and pedals, you’ll want to start buying racing simulator games and practice your racing skills. What software you use largely depends on if you want to play online and race against others, what tracks you want to race on, what kind of cars you want to race and how realistic you want the racing experience to be. Some games are also only available for console or PC.

Today we’re going to go over some of the best racing games on sale today and explain how they are different so you know which games are best you and your wheel and pedal set.
Read more about the Top 5 Racing Simulator Games at AutoGuide.com.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I've been playing various simulators for a long time, and as a child, I loved to play Need for Speed. Recently, my son showed me the game Minecraft and I decided to create a server where people can ride cars and arrange races. Thanks to the hosting server GGServers | Minecraft Server Hosting I managed to create such a server and now more than 500 people play on it every day. I was very happy when I saw such interest from people to my server and now I have almost ready a server that is very similar to the game GTA Vice City. If you're interested in playing, write to me in PM I'll give you a link so that the admins don't think that this is spam.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts