BMW Werkz banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
Originally posted by donutchow@Aug 21 2003, 12:25 PM
i hate america.
what is the reason? travel to some shithole countries and you wont hate america anymore

·
Registered
473 Posts
My reason is that we get the shitty cars while the rest of the world gets all the nice cars.

Even those third-world countries get access to Skylines and Evo's and Stageas and M3 Evo's than we can :(

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
Originally posted by ImportPePe@Aug 21 2003, 02:40 PM
Even those third-world countries ...
There is no such thing a s Third World Country. They are Developing Nations. :nono

·
Registered
2,329 Posts
when i went to western maryland, i prob have seen 2 bmws there. the rest were either jap econo cars and the most common=american rice. in my area,i would see about 1 bmw for ever block i see. not the case there, ive seen hooked up mustangs and cavaliers. its scary how two citys in the same state can be so different

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i would think the 3 series should be up there. i thnik it sold over 100,000 cars last year.

bmw sold 230,000 cars last year, up from 110,000 in 1996

·
Registered
598 Posts
I hate rice and 6 cyl mustangs and 6 cyl cameros/firebirds, and i hate FORD :pissed2 :pissed2 :pissed2

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
You average person just wants reliable transportation to get from "A" to "B". Some want gas mileage (the Accord/Camry/Taurus types) other want to haul stuff (the truck/van/SUV types). Perfomance oriented drivers make up a smaller part of the population and many people don't want to pay the extra cost for performance oriented cars like those of us on this site prefer.

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
i agree w/sooner, he is right. it still remains that i still see at least 2 billion 4 foot tall soccer moms driving in surbabans daily here in towson (just go to boys latin around 3 or better yet at a big football game......)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts