BMW Werkz banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the prices look competitive compared to other sites. let me know if someone has a better site.

Ron
1994 530i
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,053 Posts
what are you looking at buying? i ordered my suspension from there, and they had the best price, plus fast cheap 2day shipping. i reccommend them :thumbs
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks, i was looking at other sire, but tirerack seems to be the best for wheels. does anyone know any websites to buy parts from? i go to bavauto.com and bmaautoparts.com, any others i should know? thanks.

Ron
1994 530i
 
S

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Originally posted by ronn227@Jun 22 2003, 08:26 PM
Thanks, i was looking at other sire, but tirerack seems to be the best for wheels. does anyone know any websites to buy parts from? i go to bavauto.com and bmaautoparts.com, any others i should know? thanks.

Ron
1994 530i
nikis-place.com

visit the "store" category on this forum (or click on STORE on the nav bar) and post what you need there, a representative will help you out and get you a special discount... :bravo
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,421 Posts
Originally posted by SpeedsterBMW+Jun 22 2003, 07:29 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SpeedsterBMW @ Jun 22 2003, 07:29 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ronn227@Jun 22 2003, 08:26 PM
Thanks, i was looking at other sire, but tirerack seems to be the best for wheels. does anyone know any websites to buy parts from? i go to bavauto.com and bmaautoparts.com, any others i should know? thanks.

Ron
1994 530i
nikis-place.com

visit the "store" category on this forum (or click on STORE on the nav bar) and post what you need there, a representative will help you out and get you a special discount... :bravo [/b][/quote]
Um, Jeff, you gotta start using your head a little..this is the store section..
 
S

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Originally posted by Ski+Jun 22 2003, 08:49 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Ski @ Jun 22 2003, 08:49 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 22 2003, 07:29 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-ronn227
@Jun 22 2003, 08:26 PM
Thanks, i was looking at other sire, but tirerack seems to be the best for wheels. does anyone know any websites to buy parts from? i go to bavauto.com and bmaautoparts.com, any others i should know? thanks.

Ron
1994 530i

nikis-place.com

visit the "store" category on this forum (or click on STORE on the nav bar) and post what you need there, a representative will help you out and get you a special discount... :bravo
Um, Jeff, you gotta start using your head a little..this is the store section.. [/b][/quote]
yea i didnt realize that.....i thought this was in bmw talk :lol: :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
75 Posts
I bought from them one set of rims and at least three sets of tires great place to sop for wheels and tires. Eric is the guy to talk to.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,192 Posts
In 2 years I have spent over 2000 dollars at TIRE RACK.com

2 sets of 4 tires....

1 suspension kit

THEY ARE very good and FAST... its funny how 2 day air cost the same as ground shipping on that site... wierd


For replacement parts '

www.carpartsgo.com
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Top