BMW Werkz banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since a lot of the threads got off course quickly, I though I would start one about no particular topic. That way it starts out off topic and the more off topic it gets, the more it meets the topic of the thread. Your comments?

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
I have goats in my pants.

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
tuna melts rule! i made one last night, stocked up on tuna fish because it was 40 cents a can. kick ass deal. lots of protein too!

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If a duck breaks his leg, will he swim in circles?

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
If I had seven jelly beans, and I stuck them all up one nostril, how long would it take the EMTs to get them out?

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
True story. I knew a guy that was an EMT and late one noght they were called to a strip club. Seems one of the strippers was doing a 'backroom show' with an empty beer bottle. Seems a little suction formed and it did not want to come out.

They had to drill a little hole in the bottom of the bottle to relieve the air pressure. :blink:

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
That must have been one hell of a queef.

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
does this shirt make me look fat?

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
No, but the fat makes you look shirt.

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
hmmmm....so the shirt makes me look shirt?

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
Originally posted by Fruityone@Apr 9 2003, 03:36 AM
hmmmm....so the shirt makes me look shirt?
No no no. The shirt makes fat look ass like, but you, YOU, shirt fat look Coke with asparagus. Geez.

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
sure its not coke fat avacado? or watermelon? this is a serious science you know?

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
huh? what? im sorry i was busy staring at your avatar...

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
Originally posted by SoonerE39@Apr 9 2003, 12:54 AM
True story. I knew a guy that was an EMT and late one noght they were called to a strip club. Seems one of the strippers was doing a 'backroom show' with an empty beer bottle. Seems a little suction formed and it did not want to come out.

They had to drill a little hole in the bottom of the bottle to relieve the air pressure. :blink:
'empty beer bottle'..

1 - 20 of 76 Posts