BMW Werkz banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I'm very impressed w/ the usage of this product vs. my previous car wash product's and the suds truly do stay to the last wipe of the sponge like the website says.. ;)

Deep Crystal Car Wash is a new and exciting, economy size formula that make washing a car easier than ever. Users won't have to continue putting the hose in the bucket to rejuvenate sudsing power like other washes. This car wash contains special ingredients that extend the life of the suds and enhance customer satisfaction. Dirt and grime are quickly removed and wax protection is preserved. In addition, users love the refreshing scent!

Great stuff!! B) B) I Highly recommend it..

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by donutchow@Apr 25 2003, 08:07 AM
can you buy it in a store? how much is it?
$4.99 in store..$3.99 online..64 0z..

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
Hey, have you tried the Meguire's Gold Class soap? That stuff is tits. I'm running out however, and may try the one your talking about next.

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Refreshing scent? Hmm, maybe I could bubble bath in it. I can find out if the suds last as long as......ahh never mind.

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
wow, good thread we have here. GD said tits, but no ass, and sooner had a sexual reference, back to the soap, maybe i'll try it

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
:lol: You kill me!

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
Originally posted by GreenDragon@Apr 25 2003, 09:01 PM
Hey, have you tried the Meguire's Gold Class soap? That stuff is tits. I'm running out however, and may try the one your talking about next.
meguiars is tits. turtle wax is aids.
the only reason i got my dad to buy the megiars jar of wax (it costs $1 more than the turtle wax) is because the ferrari dealer uses meguiars. so i've made my decision. i touched the 360 in the showroom, and almost slid out the door it was so smooth :wub:
i'm not going to lie, i was a little turned on....

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
you creamed yourself?

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
:huh:

·
Registered
736 Posts
Originally posted by DesmoBob@Apr 26 2003, 01:59 AM
meguiars tastes better too
tastes or smells?
i get meguiars products for free. They are 1 of my sponsors.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts