Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
wow that is irresponsible. wtf is he thinking? even the son was encouraging him. ghey!

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
"The Benz nails it, I follow, and then I almost instantly hit the 7450 rev limiter HARD. I recover quickly, but he has jumped about 4 car lengths. ****, this guy is FAST I'm thinking. By this time, I have a 7-year old daughter in the back seat crying because "I DON'T LIIIIKE to go fast!". I have a 12-year old son also in the back that sounds like a broken record "DAD - DO NOT LET HIM BEAT YOU!" I have a loving wife in the front that'ss just taking it all in, consoling the daughter. She is very used to my driving.
"

This guy goes on later to justify himself about how much track time he has had and what a great driver he is. BFD, he makes a shitty parent taking his kids at those kinds of speed, even briefly, especially when one is begging him to slow down. This is like the trailer trash people at amusement parks that put kid on a roller coaster while the kid is screaming "I DON"T WANT TO GO". I seriously doubt he is looking at a parent of the year award. :nope

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
Totally irresponsible and obviously young..then again a 12 yr old son..WTF?? got to be at least in his late 20's..

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
yeah i saw that as well. i didnt even justify a post because of the stupidity

·
Registered
114 Posts
seriously, alot of BMW drivers like to drive fast because they have "the unltimate driving machine" but i know theres a bunch of us that are not completely reckless drivers ;) those guys doing over 145 are crazy, and the only time you should reach a speed like that is on a straight track, and even then its not completely safe

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
wtf is he thinking, someone should kick his ass and teach him a lesson.

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
Originally posted by cam540@Oct 7 2003, 02:26 PM
wtf is he thinking, someone should kick his ass and teach him a lesson.
Somehow I think his lesson will come in time.

Some people shouldn't procreate, he's definitely a candidate.

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
he should get pulled over by the police, coincidentally a gay cop so he'll get butt raped, have his car impounded, then some lucky member at ou beloved forum will buy it for next to nothing. lets hope webb doesnt end up with 2 m5s now

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
2 M5's now you are talking presto

·
Registered
310 Posts
yer pretty irresponsible, would of been a nice kill if it wasent for the kiddies in the back

1 - 13 of 13 Posts