BMW Werkz banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
A NEW DAY RISES...
2,447 Posts
WHERE (OH WHERE) IS THE CONVERTIBLE IN THIS FLEET???

PS - I continue to eye (and scheme for) an M5, although likely my beloved E39 variety...Your garage is loaded with GREAT CARS!!! Enjoy every mile!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Thanks guys. I am very lucky to have all three in my garage. I'm not wealthy by any stretch of the imagination, but have very patiently aquired the three BMWs I have now. I will never sell the M5 (I hope).

·
Im Bluffin With My Muffin
5,992 Posts
^ nice now as Teh mad roadster said you need a Vert in the mix:D maybe a MZ4:shifty

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
I like the idea of a convertible, even had a 2003 Mustang (which I sold to buy the M5) but it was always too sunny or too cold to put the top down. It was always more comfortable to keep the top up and use the air conditioning.

·
A NEW DAY RISES...
2,447 Posts
I have a acquired my ///M - and a special one and a Vert too since last posting in the thread - FTW! I was thisclose on an M5 but the hardtop vert clinched it!

Like and need the AC in season in Alberta, eh? Wow.

^^^you have an E31 8er??

·
Registered
156 Posts
Those Car and Driver first place second place etc ratings should be considered more opinion based than car quality based IMO :deal
Unless the BMW comes out on top then it's another story, right:D

·
Registered
1 Posts
Yeah, and obviously your car suits your needs better. I just like smaller cars! :cheers
I can agree with you completely, reagannelson
I've been eyeing that beast from rumours to concept to production.
It's sad though that as soon as it climax with it's debut, it didn't reign for too long, before being toppled by Merz's and Audi's equivalent.

Still, I hope to own the E60 M5 some day....

21 - 31 of 31 Posts